View : 190
2. 2023_Application_forms_for_Korea-Japan_Government Scholarship(1year_Undergraduate_Program).docx
2023 Application Guideline for Korea-Japan Government Scholarship for 1 Year Undergraduate Program
Soonchunhayng University has been selected as a designated university for 2023 Korea-Japan Government Scholarship for 1 Year Undergraduate Program. As one of 22 designated universities, Soonchunhayng University can nominate up to 3 Japanese students to NIIED (National Institute for International Education) and NIIED will decide the final 25 successful candidates. Please see NIIED’s web site for full information:
For those interested, please refer to the attached 4 files:
1. 2023 Application Guideline for Korea-Japan Government Scholarship (1year Undergraduate Program).pdf
2. 2023 Application forms.docx
3. Soonchunhyang University Information.pdf
4. Soonchunhyang University Available Field of Study.xlsx
Here is the brief summary of the scholarship:
1. Scholarship Period: 1 year (2023.3.1. ~ 2024.2.29.)
2. Scholarship Benefits: Roundtrip Airfares, Settlement Allowance, Tuition Fees, Monthly Allowance, Medical Insurance, and Scholarship Completion Grants
a. Applicant and his/her parents must be Japanese.
b. Born from March 2, 1993 to March 1, 2005.
c. Completed two semesters or more at home institution.
d. Possess above 80% (out of 100%) in a cumulative grade point average (C.G.P.A.) achieved at home institution.
e. Those who have TOPIK 3 or higher will be preferred but not mandatory.
4. Application Deadline: November 18, 2022
a. All required documents must FIRST be submitted as scanned files via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
b. Soonchunhyang University will examine the scanned files to make sure all required documents are included and then will ask applicant to send original copies.
c. ONE set of original documents must be delivered to SCH by the due date.
If there are more than 3 applicants, Soonchunhyang University will go through 1st round of selection based on NIIED’s guideline.
Contact: Suejung LEE, Office of Global Education & Exchange
- Email: email@example.com
- Office Phone Number: +82-41-530-1305