View : 66
|Attachment||2022_Application_Guideline_for_Korea-Japan_Government_Scholarship(Graduate_Degrees).pdf 2022_Application_foms_for_Korea-Japan_Government_Scholarship(Graduate_Degrees).docx Soonchunhyang_university_Information(Graduate_Degrees).pdf|
2022 Application Guideline for Korea-Japan Government Scholarship(Graduate Degrees)As one of 17 designated universities, we can nominate up to 3 Japanese students to NIIED (National Institute for International Education) and NIIED will decide the final 15 successful candidates. Please see NIIED’s web site for full information:
For those interested, please refer to the attached files:
1. NIIED 2022 Application Guideline for Korea-Japan Government Scholarship(Graduate Degrees).pdf
2. NIIED 2022 Application forms for Korea-Japan Government Scholarship(Graduate Degrees).docx
3. Soonchunhyang University Information(Graduate Degrees).pdf
Here is the brief summary of the scholarship:
1. Scholarship Period : Language Training 1 year + Degree (Master: 2 years or Ph.D: 2.5 years)
2. Scholarship Benefits : Roundtrip Airfares, Settlement Allowance, Language Training Fees, Tuition Fees, Monthly Allowance, Medical Insurance, Thesis Printing Fees and Degree Completion Grants.
3. Eligibility : Same as in the Application Guideline by NIIED
The application deadline to our university is November 19, 2021. If there are more than 3 applicants, we will go through 1st round of selection based on the NIIED’s guideline.
Contact: Jung Ju-Young/Park So-Hyeon, Global Support team
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.orgemail@example.com
- Office Phone Number: +82-41-530-1180/1177